Maryland District Ambassadors
Suggested Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain and update District Staff Roster, and coordinates with the District Webmaster to ensure correctness and accuracy of the District Staff postings on the District Homepage.
Coordinate and deliver official district greetings and condolences on behalf of the Maryland District Director and Staff:
1. Greetings are authorized for District Staff member birthdays, anniversaries, and/or periods of hospitalization. Greetings should be in the form of an inexpensive card, signed from the Maryland District and mailed to the appropriate recipient.
2. Condolences are authorized for the passing or illness of District Staff members' immediate family (spouse, child, father or mother, grandfather or grandmother). Expressions of sympathy in the name of, or for, the family member are approved, not to exceed $55. Expenses in excess of $55 require pre-authorization of the District Director or Assistant District Director.
District Sponsored Events
Work with the event planers to:
1. Coordinate all banquet seating arrangements and prepare seating charts/labeling for the event banquet.
2. Ensure that final count of the attendees numbers are passed to the District Director for invoicing.
3. Work with the hotel to ensure that tables are called to the buffet lines in an orderly and timely fashion.
Attend District Staff meetings as scheduled.
Submit Articles to the district newsletter and announce all greetings and condolences appropriate for the month.